Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mosaic Sun

As much as I love art, and sun images...this one is not one I would have in the foyer. If someone was going to give it to me, maybe I would put it in the bathroom or even by a pool. This one is from Italy, and looks like the artist was inspired by Medusa.
I think I may have looked like this yesterday as I was flying down the street in my Mini Cooper with the windows down, and my hair wet. I was even laughing thinking about how I must look like Medusa. Passing all the big cars in my little car. Speed limit...what speed limit? I did not see it posted. I was going to fast. I was in a hurry, running late to pick up the kids. Maybe I spent to much time tweeting. OCD

Wow, a little off topic. ANYWAY! Send me an image of one you have seen in your area.

Until tomorrow, or until we tweet...May sunshine fill your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment